At YSS, we pride in an organisational culture of adaptability, inclusion and support. Our teams of Support Workers and Volunteers are based in our local communities. They help individuals across Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and Warwickshire to address difficulties and raise awareness of their rights and responsibilities. Whether we are supporting a child, a young person, an adult or a family we aim for our support to be holistic, in order to enable the individual to look to a more hopeful future.
- Support that is accessible and inclusive
- Support that is rooted in our local community
- Support that is adaptable and tactfully delivered
- Support that is collaborative and considers the bigger picture
- Inquisitive: We ask questions, and challenge conventions to spark ideas and learning
- Adaptive: We are open to change. We are flexible in enabling people to overcome diverse situations or setbacks
- Optimistic: We maintain a positive outlook and focus on practical solutions
- Trustworthy: We are honest and reliable
- Inclusive: We are looking for ways to minimise and remove barriers for individuals, whether they are staff, volunteers, or service users.